View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 04:25 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
I am sorry I didn't do any research before I started this thread!
The FACT is, I was just trying to make some conversation among friends, it seems to have upset some folks..........sorry about that. I have no idea if it is overpriced, and really don't give a crap if it is or isn't.
JUST TRYING TO MAKE CONVERSATION WITH FRIENDS IS ALL I WANTED TO DO!!
DRAGON, thanks for adding the Shelby site info, that should clear some things up.

BTW, did anyone notice I started the thread as a QUESTION, not a statement?

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
you could probibly get one from aftermarket for like 2200-2400 less just not a original but to mee its way over priced
if you don't have an all orginal 1966 shelby GT with a missing steering wheel I would say its over priced.....lol

point i am making is give us Facts why you come to the conclusion this original part (steering wheel) is over priced....also before you start making your point aftermarket parts do not come into play when your restoring with orginal parts

whoooooo Rudy...ain't nobody upset here.....can I not make a statement on a thread ?...i'm i not your friend ?

if you think i should not be able to post my opinion on a thread or ask someone some facts or for their opinions let me know why.

also why did you change your original post ? I didn't think we would have to stamp your post as we do many who change up in Mid- Flight...
so no-one can see if you were asking a statment or Question cause you Changed it....Why ?

but if thats how you want mine and your on-line releationship thats fine..I can treat you the same as i do other people that come in here that have tried to jingle my balls over the years...... so i have no problems with This..

just didn't expect it would come down to you Rudy....oh well so be it....ok ball in your court.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "