View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 03:57 AM
Ontario350
APPRENTICE

My friend from the Great White North you have hit it on the head..i know you guys are feeling it up there like we are here.
Each day that goes by i know that i made the right decision to sell my 63 Topsportsman vette to my good friend Greg in Canada back last September

Man i just hope this passes and soon..i'm sure it will but how many casualties will it leave behind ?

those good working people that have lived this world One pay check away from disaster is gonna feel it sooner than most i am afraid...
the last pic is how i got my Nickname (Beetlejuice) Bjuice for short

look at the bottom pic..the man holding his son's ears..little herbie was twisted tight..406ci aluminum Rod motor

I wondered where the name came from and did expect it was Car related somehow. More like Beetle Bad that bad boy it must of been all engine.

I guess it's an optical illusion but that Shady Side looks downhill. Probably because there is a grade at the curve going up. But the acoustics from those engines must be wicked with those tree's keeping all the noise over the track.

As a kid I hung our here > http://www.torontomotorsportspark.co...ery.php?cat=35

Spending every weekend there. My brother who I lost in 2004 lived in the village just up the street from the main gate and we would roll his Mopar cars over there every Friday and Saturday.

Quite a few on here would know Cayuga.