View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 03:07 PM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

Warren, i talked to Dave Secunda at the wilson booth and he said that they dont sell any cnc manifolds other than the one summit sells. Dave said that they find the best intake for your app. and that match up with the ports to your cylinder heads, then they hand port to flow with your heads. Dave also said that the reason that they dont cnc the intakes is that they found core sift in many intakes and that most are casted and never the same. He said that they add and remove matrial from the intakes to get each runner to match thats why thay get the proformance they do. The intakes that you see for sell are intakes that are from guys that had wilson do them and then wilson puts thier name on them. I asked Dave what it runs to have a intake done and he said 1600.00 to fully port and flow depending on how much work needs to be done. Dave said to give them a call and they can help you find one that will work. I dont know if i would want to buy someones intake that was ported from wilson unless i bought thier heads as they do everthing to match thier heads. I hope this helps.

They do have some great stuff.

Good luck i hope you find what you need.

Wilson Manifolds 954-771-6216