View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 06:29 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I would not have let this man test drive it ( ALTERED) without paying for it.It was more than a handful for the most experienced driver. Plus who says his wife would not have sued the pants off me for letting the husband behind the wheel of my car and got hurt or killed

I sold a 63 vette off this site few years back to a guy out of the country for a pretty large sum of money.and this guy was satisfied to crank it up with a 2 day inspection of the car in my shop with a certified letter of the build from suncoast chassis out of Florida...I got a call from him(buyer) about one month later telling me it scared him to death when he went to run it in the 1/4 mile..up until that time he had only been 8.80's....the vette was a potential 6.90 car..

he was talking big stuff at my house how it was gonna put it on the street ETC......I just shook my head and told him once he paid for it he could choose to die however he pleased ..... :shock: :roll:

no sir..money in hand and you can drive it home...i will demonstrate for a serious buyer with a paid deposit that I would refund if he was un-happy with the car or anything i said about the car wasn't 100% at that time.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "