View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 09:36 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Zip and all the Boys...Yes i have been shoulder deep in the 10.5 scene this year...been to the track more this year then i have in the last 6 Years....

Next week i will be at Carolina "House of Hook" in the Orsca 10.5 race,,,only this time i will be helping out Tony Christian. He is shooting for the 3 second ET...in efforts to be the 1st Orsca 10.5 door car to reach the 3 second ET range in a Door car.... (800ci RM engine with 4 stages)

I have to admit it feels pretty Good for someone to Notice i am not around the boards....Thanks !...lol

truth of the matter i have been around "RJ Site" ...i just have not particpated in any subjects like i have in the past Just because of the racing and lack of FREE time i have had in the Past...most of the time i come into the site later in the evenings and just Eye ball some things to make sure No one is too far left field...looks like you guys have it under control...lol.

Myself and Topsportsman speak regulary by phone, he personally doesn't go long without checking the site.

..i would also like to say just to clear up for many that don't know....I donate my FREE time to RJ forum as a mod. I get no compensation for monitoring the Boards....i been doing this since 2003....and i am OK with it...just wanted to let folks know who might not have known

Hope everyone is having a Good Summer...i know i am wide open...Come fall you will see more of me on the Participating side of things.

Thanks

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "