View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 05:23 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Ok Ed....glad you explained yourself..i agree with you there is a difference between a good looking (professional) girl in a binkini VS a plain jane girl from next door in a bikini...God knows those Hooter girls are as professional as it gets.......
I couldn't resist Ed you stepped so far into that one...so have another laugh..cause this is all in fun and you are more than welcome here and you know that..also i hope you are feeling better. (health wise)

And Tillman you can Chill now.. its been deleted..if you would back track you will see where i said there was another picture involved that the user deleted last night ( and i also thanked you for enlightening us)..i got a few PM'S telling me of the young lady taking our picture...Now i hope this didn't traumatize anyone to the point of being scared for life or anything before it got deleted...

serioulsy Guys RJ runs a straight up sight..Something you have to keep in Mind here is that How large of a Site RACING JUNk is....Guys this site is world wide with hundreds of thousands of people coming thru the site at any given moment from across the Globe.....and for the amount of domestic and forgein visitors this site gets each day the # of problems and Complaints are virtually non-existant...so i agree 100% Nudity is not accepted or tolerated here ..but i will also stand in for the site when an isolated incident happens like this so that it doesn't get blown totally out of proportion to the magnatude of good this site does and its members and visitors it Host.

i am sure anyone that has been here for ANY length of time ( classfied's and/or Forum) can appreciate what i just said I hope.

Bjuice...

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "