View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 10:42 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by onedragracer
Originally Posted by suicidebomb
Richard Matty is my roommate, I even cheat on T&T nights. Nawww, I didn't get offended cause you asked for info on the cheating sh*t I run. I got offended, Cause you want my best cheating bullsh*t for free.
Good luck and have a better day.
I've got no idea what the hell your talking about (for free). I'm trying to get as much info on the systems as possible to stop the bullshit. A friend of mine that I race with actually had about 15 time slips of a guy we thought was running a matty box. Of the 15 time slips all were a 7.95 dial over 4 different races, different DA, different everything but still 7.95 dial.
No throttle stop and also all runs had varying mph from 135 to 181. When the guy was approached about the situation he put it in the trailer and never came back with that car. Now he has a different car and can't win one round. Explain that :!:
I already have info on the Matty box. I actually called Richard Matty and acted like any potential customer and he explained the system and every option available. Now I need more info on the tree reader so I can go head hunting in the staging lanes.
I can help on this one .. 4 different races same dial, you know how many weeks my car goes with a 7.55 on the dial board MANY, I remember one weekend saturday was 90 degree, 70% humidty and air was 4200 ft, sunday was 69 degrees, 68% humdity and air was 2200 ft, everyone picked up a bunch some even a tenth, mine ran identical. MPH moving around is easy its called Finish Line Driving, spray and dump easy to pick up a bunch of et then drop 20mph at the cones its a common way to race. 50mph seems like a lot but if the other guy is 600 on the tree to a 510 bulb, and then is 5 over the dial I have 15 hudreths to work with I'll bet he kills a bunch of mph, specially if he sprays and dumps anyways.

Here is the best link I can give you to get info
http://www.perfectrun.com/RacingSchool.htm

Will this give you the info you want NO, but it'll make you a good racer and one thing they will tell ya Focus on your car :wink: :shock:

oh and IMBACK is dead on come over to drr they'd eat this one up