Old 12-20-2012, 06:35 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

This is a copy of the mssg I was sent from the builder.

I have no dog in this. Just posting what was sent to me. This was sent at almost the same time as I received some info from the buyer about this. I just want to make sure both have their side posted.

J RaceSpace: Mrmopar
Hi racer

I dont think i know you but i will be happy to send you the invoice were he paid $11500.00 for a very nice 632 that should have cost $14000.00 or better. I tried to help him and now i wish i would have left him alone.The 1100 h.p was with cnc heads that he could no afford so i felt sorry for him and was going to do a set of dart 400 m heads that take alot of work and did him a dart tunnel ram to try and get as close to 1000+ h.p for $11500.00 thats all he had to work with. You know that a 632 with 430+ cfm heads with alky and two carbs will make 1030-1050 H.P we could not dyno the engine,he had all mopar parts to go on engine. He could not afford to by bbc parts to run the engine so he took it without dyno.Here again i was going to dyno at N.C , i have been on here and built alot of engines this is the only one that said any thing bad.I should not have to tell people that i am a good engine builder i am well known by dart,comp manley every on the the big companies i do R&D for them yu cant people comment on the good things people say on here. Sorry to bother you with this but you should know my side.

THANK YOU
JIMMY