View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 08:09 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: North Georgia "GODS COUNTRY"
Posts: 538

You need to locate what is often called a Title Runner..These people apply for titles at the DMV and wait til it is processed and they are in all states as far as I know...You can Google the term and possibly find a listing for NC. or the DMV may have a list of them for you...Good luck
lotsof454sss is offline