Old 03-03-2014, 02:32 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Be very careful buying from Mike Watt(lisamike1070)!!!!!

Well, hate to do this but this guy left me with no choice. His name is Mike Watt and is from out of Corydon, Indiana. He usually has some descent looking t/k drag cars listed for sale on here. He contacted me a few months back on a ad I had posted looking for a glide shifter. I took a chance--never saw a pic of the shifter but I sent him the $ anyway, The shifter showed up packaged on the very light side--as in just thrown in a box and sent. When I sell stuff, it's wrapped tight and I make sure it's getting there just as I sent it. None the less, it wasn't damaged and it was a nice shifter. So it was a fair deal. Mike contacted me again regarding another ad I had posted--wanting to trade a VERY nice Bigs 850 carb for a nice 1050. My deleted ad # is 182111790 if you care to see how nice the carb was I traded off. Not only did I trade that carb off, mike wanted $250 to boot. So I pulled the big BG Enduro fuel pump out of my Camaro and gave that to him for the $250. He got close up pics of my stuff before hand. I of course got a pic of this dominator from about 20' away. My fault for not insisting on a close up. But then again, it's obvious this turd has been sitting on the shelf for quite a while also. Covered in mouse crap and all!!!! This thing is full of corrosion and looks like it's been at the bottom of a lake for a year. Plus the vent tubes were bent over from shipping. All he did was pull the carb out I sent and throw this one in the same box(which is no big deal), however he obviously didn't pack it. Rather just tossed it in the box. I emailed him immediately and told him how unhappy I am with this deal. All he had to say is I'm judging it by looks and that it works great. I told him I did this deal for my Dad to help him get a dominator for his car and that I was completely embarrassed to even show him this pile. I also said I needed to head South in a few weeks, so I could just return his carb and get my stuff back so he didn't have to deal with shipping. That's a 9 1/2 hour ride one way for me, but honestly--I just wanted to get my Dads 850 back without it getting broken in shipping if he had agreed to send it back. However, he will not even respond to my emails now of course. It's pathetic that people have to take advantage of others trust. Let that be a lesson to me and I wanted to let everyone know how Mike Watt of Corydon, Indiana does business. VERY BADLY!!! Sad mike, very sad man you are. And if anybody wants to see this mouse crap, corroded pile of crap dominator--I can email pics of it. I tried attaching some here but they wouldn't attach.