Old 05-07-2007, 07:30 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I'm sure the deal didn't go the way you intended..i hate that for you..but i would like to say a few things in response to a few of your statements.

you said he was to have sold you a set of good heads ? WHY were the heads not good ?...just because a set aluminum head's have been welded and expoxyed doesn't make it a bad head..as a matter of fact some of the best performing race heads in the world have had some type of welding and/or expoy work done to it or maybe not..thats the great thing about aluminum heads..they can be fixed NO MATTER what the problem may have been........ So please explain more in detail of why the heads are not good in your opinion.

#2- Rust will appear on the surface of any metal within days if it being exposed to the elements...just because there is rust doesn't mean they were not worked recently from a machine shop..if you live where i do..in the South where its very humid..rust will appear very quickly on any unprotected metal.

i will not comment on the rest of the dealings...but all the above i mentioned is pretty much the norm...ANYBODY ELSE HERE AGREE OR DISAGREE....

Good luck to you and thanks for letting us know your thoughts.

thanks- Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "