View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 12:21 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I am almost 100% sure they did some work on Scotty Cannon JR'S car when he crashed 2 or 3 years ago....pull torco Fuels web-site and the article should be there if not rolled off by now.

Just my opinion.......if you have a chasiss guy that can get something in and out very quick you might want to see some work he has done in the past...Your good chassis/motor guys are always gonna be busy...think about it...
Just how fast do you think a quality chassis can be built ?
i hear that building one from the ground is quicker than fixing someone's used stuff anyday. speacially if its a butcher job to start with.......

Ed can probably add to this one...

also another note...most reputable LEGIT builders will not ask you to pay for Building the car up front...if they need your money up front to make payroll and supply parts their business is hurting anI WOULD RUN AWAY FAST.........

normally if someone leaves a decent car with a chassis shop to be worked on this should be collateral enough...i could also see paying at least for material on a new car but nothing more (chassis KIT)....a complete moly KIT is not that expensive for material only.......

same goes for motor builders...just look at what happened to Troy out of Canda...Bulldog racing.. he paid Toostie race cars $26,000 up front and hasn't saw nothing out of it....i would serioulsy have to consider hurting someone really bad over this amount of money..i do not have to worrry about it cause i do not have that much to give up front..

Bottom line is be CAREFUL PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "