Old 07-03-2007, 06:13 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Please notice the pm's i posted above are PM'S i had late Friday night after i spoke with Steve...the was a neutral conversation with a dis-interested 3rd party that i was expressing my concern about Steve and my conversation that took place that Friday with him (Steve)....notice the pm with the same man on Saturday morning after i spoke with Steve and he confirmed he lived in AZ and his brother-in-law lived in MO....the pm's i just posted are 100% pure proof this man did not tell me he lived in AZ Friday night when we spoke...

You be the judge for yourself......

Ray i am not getting you inlvolved ...please do not be offended for me posting the pm's...i did not see anything you posted that you would not say out loud...i also "x' out your phone #..

i have said all i have to say about this subject...i will shut up before it gets too old..sorry guys i haven't been this fired up in a while...LOL...it helped my ticker i think :roll: :roll: :roll:

thanks to all who have followed this and has sense enough to see the evidence right before your eye's......

thanks brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "