View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 04:54 AM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

ok i have said some things that made me think twiced on..Im sorry that i said some thing that shouldnt have been said but im really sorry and thats counting all yall..i worked so hard to get where im at and im not going to let anyone to mess it up for me..So im just taking care of my buisness and anyone would do that..so if yall will forgive me and start all over then we can..I dont have alot of money like most of yall but atleast i do get out here and work hard for what i got..and yes im looking for a motor well really 2 of them and i have stuff to trade on for them..but thats dont mean i dont listen..i tryed putting a ad on racingjunk but i had no luck at all and i need a motor now so i been looking in here and seen where people put a ad on a saying that they are looking for something..well i need a motor fast to put in my truck and i have no way of going right at this time..So thats why i left a info in here to see if someone can help or had anything..i didnt put this on here to make a big deal out of something i just needed a motor and i wanted to see if yall would help me thats all i mean by it..

But if i done anything to make yall mad at me then im really sorry..Im a easy person to get alone with but if u piss me off then i can be hell on wheels..but i know what i can do when i get pissed but thats a side of me i dont like to bring out..but like i said im sorry if i made everyone of yall mad at me and yes i came off to strong..but when yall start talking about my buisness or the way i do my buisness then i get pissed off..because im not that person..i treet my people right and i really do..I also pay my honner payments on here as well and try my best to be a good buyer and seller..and when i buy something then i pay for it right then..i dont tell someone ill take it and not..so all i ask is dont talk about my buisness unless u know for sure..and the guy with the grill i didnt send right away..where thats because of the post office and i done told yall that..i didnt know if i should send it or not after i had to wait 2 weeks on to see if i will get the cam..but i sent the grill after i got the cam..it was just that i was concern if i was going to get the cam or not and he had no honner payments so i just didnt know if i was going to recieve it..and then it took the post office 2 weeks//so that wasnt my fault..well like i said im sorry but i just need to get me a way of going and im not really a BBChevy Guy so thats ill trade a good Big Block stuff for a small block motor..this stuff i got isnt Junk either..so like i said im sorry for acting like a butthole..maybe yall will for give me..thanks