Old 01-17-2009, 11:31 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Ahhh, Yeah... Hill-dung: that was a smyphany of ignorance & low class babbling. Nevertheless, with some spelling/education, you might figure out how to buy that singlewide mobile home you are dreaming of. After that, you might want to invest in some "hooked on phonics" too. Last, what rock did you crawl out of?? I remember your handle, but can't place the offense. Anyways, if any of us need advice on Divorce/Marrage, we will ask you how to be a bitter prick, live on food stamps, not work, how to "take her for all shes got" & your tips on "how to avoid child support" etc... last, "impodence"??? man... sounds like you are tired of beating that angry inch!! (calling the kettle black).

Rudy- I sold a bike years ago & I really miss it. Sold when I had kids... I knew that I was too accident prone. Someone earlier was talking about a pan-head type chopper or something... that would be fun too. Anyways, it's the others (in cars) that I always worried about. Nothing like a good rural ride w/ no traffic on a nice day though. I don't know what to make of the dreams & your son... it sounds like a kid thing... just pray about it I guess. Have fun & be safe.