Thread: Hey Scooter...
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 11:11 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Good eye Sir! The Tiki does have a story, a good friend passed away years ago at the young age of 33 of cancer. He didnt want a visitation, he wanted a Celebration of Life party at our favorite bar. Since he was a Parrot Head (Jimmy Buffet fan) we decided to have a tropical themed party. It was a blast and on the way out my slightly drunk wife (and yes that's her in the pic with the T/A) decided to stick the Tiki candle and darts in her purse just to always have a reminder of the fantastic time that we not only had at the Celebration but of the times we had with him. That candle and darts has been a part of my shrine of gearheadness for more than 10 years. There is no discrimination in my garage, if you could see a little farther to the left it covers all makes. All those emblems and trinkets have come off cars we have owned over the years, usually replaced during a restore or refresh but I never throw any of it away. The wife can stand out there and tell you exactly what car they came off of and what year(s) we owned it!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...