View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 06:27 PM
Murff
MASTER BUILDER

Default Here's a mix from about six years ago

The set up:

I did this vid of my nephew's '37 Chev so we could send it to his cousin who was on his first tour in Afghanistan (currently on his 3rd tour, this time in Iraq) so that he could see what was going on back home.

The video was shot on a crappy little analog camcorder and when it was loaded to the computer via USB the audio went out of sync. Anyway, I burned this to a DVD or two and we sent a copy to the cousin.

After he got home he told us that one of the officers saw him watching this and gathered the entire platoon around and they all watched it about 50 times. That made me feel pretty good that I could give 'em a little 'home'.

My bro-in-law got the other copy and recently brought it over to me to copy as a computer crash a few years ago cost me the master and all of the stills used.

Ok, here it is, I apologize in advance for the crappy quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDjdpqZiPaM

Oh, by the way, the car has undergone some changes since then. Was a 383 running mid 11's, is now a 434 running mid 10's. And I rewired it for him last summer so that spaghetti mess hanging under the dash is no longer there.

Murff