Thread: new web site
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 06:10 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Ron one other thing that i have just noticed is that when you save to favorites all that comes up is HOME and that can get lost in a man's or womans favorites so it should come up as Ron Owens parts. I know that a person can change the name in favorites but I would not take the chance that they want. You need to keep your name fresh in their mind. Well just me thinking out loud. I do have one question, How big is your plan just want to make a living or do you want to be the next Jegs or Summit if so don't take the advice of a small town redneck like myself but one of those fine bean counters that we have so many of around. Just a thought. Well if I see anything else that might help I will let you know. Ron if you will notice I never say anything about engines because I cant help anyone with that so I said I will try my hand at this so maybe I want be wrong and nobody can correct me. I don't mind being corrected but dont like sending a man down the wrong road.Have fun with the site. Wesley