Old 06-08-2008, 10:27 AM
sledgehammer
JOURNEYMAN

Default Sponsorship Offer: Looking for a few marketing minded racers

I am in the process of changing my marketing plan and the focus of my business around.

What I am looking for is a few teams that are SERIOUS about their racing efforts and working with their sponsors.

If you race it…and you are SERIOUS then this is an opportunity for you and/or your team. I am a drag racer but I am interested in getting exposure for my business in other forms of racing. If you are a drag racer please continue reading do not let that stop you from being considered.

Sledgehammer Designs has different products and services that we offer and provide. We are flexible because customer service is #1 when we do anything. Just because a shoe might fit one person does not mean it is going to fit you. Our products and services are customized to fit the needs of our clients. One of my goals for Sledgehammer Designs it to learn something from this effort that might turn into a different service or product that we can offer the racing industry?

What I am offering is service/product sponsorship to the right racers/teams. This is not a full-ride; I do not have the budget to provide that level of sponsorship at this time. At this time I am trying to do what I can to help others realize their desire and dream to race.

I am looking for exposure first and foremost!!!

To get this process started....post a reply here that you are interested in my proposition no details just a note saying that you have sent me a private message.

Then private message me with a brief summary covering the following:
• Who you/or your team are and why you race.
• Where do you race, any type of race coverage and spectator information you have.
• What are your plans for the rest of this season?
• What are you plans for next season?
• What sponsors do you currently have?

Your message does not have to be anything formal….just tell me why Sledgehammer Designs should become a marketing partner of your racing efforts.

DO NOT again I repeat DO NOT post your details as a reply to this message only in the private message. I don’t think you want your competitors to know how to improve their programs or see how you are doing things. If you do not do as I ask, that will be the express line to me not considering you as a serious candidate.

Put your best foot forward and step up to the plate and start making it happen. If you know of someone that might be interested in this offer pass it on to them.

Eric Cary
Owner
Sledgehammer Designs