Old 12-18-2011, 10:09 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: toslowq

Originally Posted by blownalky1968
Well thing is we made a deal i ask him to pull his ad since i was driveing from texas to mississppi the deal was done four days went by couldnt reach him the fifth day was depart day we set. Needless to say i went nowhere. Then my buddys tell me the whole time he had been messaging them wanting to trade. Noe if we had a deal why would he do that. His answer to me was he had no min. But he text two very goos friends of mine suring this time. So if thats not a liar then you ppl can kindly excuse me but thats bullshit. He allso had in one ad that it ran 670 with steel heada and now has alumn heada and runs 600 but he told me he never saw car run nor drove it so where do these times come from

SAVED------ANOTHER SIDE OF THIS STUPIDITY!!!!! IF YOU TELL A MAN HE HAS A DEAL[OTHERWISE JUST SHUT UP AND TELL HIM YOU ARE TAKING OTHER OFFERS AND THE FIRST PERSON AT HIS HOUSE WITH THE MONEY GETS THE DEAL DONE ops: ops: ops: ops:

THERE IA WAAAAAAAAAY TO MUCH OF THIS GOING ON AND I PERSONALLY JUST WALK AWAY FROM IFFY PEOPLES GREEEEEEAT DEALS !!!

JUST MY 2CENTS WORTH GUYS 8)