Thread: Winter Time
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 11:26 AM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

Well was planning on doing some funday sunday racing but thats not going to happen. I rebuilt my engine a few months back and took it to test everthing and make a few passes and on the 3rd pass turned on the fogger with 150 hit and hit it about 400ft out, it was on a good pass then at 800ft blew a dam hole in #8 and geuss it broke the piston and parts of that one went across and put holes on the other side. I got the car back to shop took a bore scoope and found a hole in #8 and said the hell with it for now. I havnt had time to pull it out as i have been moving my shop and getting everthing back in order, never know how much stuff you have till you move, 12 years in the same place. I had a friend help me put the engine back in the car after i rebuilt it and was down to putting a small tuneup in fogger and handed him the jets and some how when i went to hook up the lines i must have kick out the nos side on #8. When i pulled off the lines thier was no jet and have still not found it. I am amazed when i tested the fogger that there was no frost on the line or the nozzle. Thats what i am going to be doing, putting some new pistons in and hope thats all thats wrong.