View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 10:40 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

yeah, the Mary Jane laws are weird... there are medical marijuana growers, 3rd party growers, doctors prescribing it quite a bit now... so as it gets closer & closer to being legal, it seems like 22 years is pretty stiff.

Now Coke is an evil thing. Addicts you fast... everything takes a back seat to that stuff. Then, after it has stolen everything from you including your dignity, it hardens your arteries so that you will likely suffer from a major heart problems later... joy.

My question: You want your grand kids to try it? Kids? I say throw that damn book at the illegals bringing that crap here.... make em pay hard. You might be able to control a "little here, a little there" but most who snort one line of that crap never forget & want to live on that crap full time... only to wind up being another dead statistic. its a controlled substance for a reason... because it is deadly. Think about it Ken- your old buddy who beat the guy "to death" in 77'... was probably high on Coke.

Not trying to start a augment here... but you know I am passionate about this subject... too many people dying unnecessarily for one bad choice. Scoot