Old 03-02-2014, 04:42 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by shawnp
I have been selling on the web for a long time. There used to be a courtesy from buyers. I always post as many photos and as much info as I can in any ad. I think it' a seller's courtesy to provide all of the info and clear photos so that a buyer doesn't waste their time or yours. It's when you do this and the potential buyer asks for more info to not give the seller the courtesy of a response to say they want it or to say they will pass. Nothing more frustrating then a person say they will get back to you and then not have the courtesy to respond.

No Question but its anywhere you advertise . The reason buyers and sellers get so much of this crap is because your ad or anothers ad is getting plenty of local and national exposure on RJ . Brick hit it on the head. Make NO mistake about it selling is plain work . Buying will be equal work if you take the time and execute the Due Diligence you should OR roll the dice and take the greedy/lazy way and then we reading about how someone got scamned because they sent $500 in change after the long lost relative deposited $500 more than the cost of the item and the funds are bogus or some chit like that....LMAO.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "