View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 06:15 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: donnyhlt / traders remorse /harrassment

Originally Posted by jondee05
I traded Mr Holt car for car last November, now he sees my ad , and is harrassing me I've been a member on here in good standing for going on 5 years. He is making statements about me ripping him off , reason of a so called 'bad engine. We both had running /driving cars and were happy to trade.He did call me when we back home and said he had 'mixed emotions' because of the memories of the car and almost wanted to have me turn around. He was looking for a pro street car, and said didn't have the time for racing I was looking for a drag car and wanted to get into racing. I had my fair share of mechanical problems and took care of them without calling and complaining. A month after we traded he messaged me and said he had distributor problems and the wrong spark plug wires..the car ran fine when he drove it, he followed up after that with threatening phone calls on a regular basis, saying the heads were wrong the motor was junk, I advised him I did not build the car when we initially started the transaction, and was going by what the person I obtained the car from, which by the way is a great member on here.
stamped, I hate to see this deleted now that the other party has posted up...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...