Thread: 2A.....
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 04:49 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I personally think that "road to hell" is coming sooner than later. I know that God says "live by the sword/die by the sword"... please understand that I am not applying to be on the front cover of "Soldier of fortune" magazine as the next wanna-be Ranger Rick story. The dissension in politics, GVT, violence (flash mobs etc...) & even racial issues are getting worse... shootings, gun control issues coming, etc.... you cannot deny today's need to arm yourself... I will wear the Black hat & just come out and say it.

There is this feeling all over country (& every "small town" America) to purchase & arm ourselves like never before... trust of our GVT/systems is at an all-time low.... I have seen the gun/ammo sales myself from a front row seat. Why are there so many sales in the last few years??? Not everyone will just point out a definitive exact answer always, but you cannot deny America is concerned about our out of control GVT & is preparing for a defense of some kind. I equally share this feeling of serious concern & impending change coming. We are WAYYYY past the honey-moon stage of infatuation with guns & protecting ourselves for a possible future problem... the GVT is preparing their defense too.