Thread: road rage
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 03:50 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Good points Outlaw... I am pretty young still & not a "biker' but I have a few former addict friends who are now patched as "bikers for Christ" who were free souls & such. We have the pleasure of the "Mongrals" here where I live, they are fighting for territory here. These guys are dangerous... not to be taken lightly. Saw one the other day ridin' an old panhead hard-tail chopper with ape-hangers... & for a moment we locked eyes... all i saw was a a cold, shallow, preditor look on his face. He must have liked my hot rod, gave me a thumbs up & i kindly did the same putting on my best poker face. That same man could probably care less that i am a father & a christain.... probably would like me better if he knew I was not. Everyone is right- peace is the best way to live. I am sorry to hear that you are on those narcotics... i was addicted to them for a few years myself, amoungst other things... been sober long time now. But I am glad to hear you are ALIVE... God must have a plan for you.