Old 02-03-2011, 01:11 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Ok just got a message from Bill, He stated his blocking me was all by accident, Ok i take a man at his word if that is what happened then so be it enough said on that. He also stated he did not want to sell the car as a roller but complete :!:

Here is his message to me;

tufanufracer To: mopar1968 Date: 2011-02-03 13:32:25
Subject: RJ RaceSpace: TRYING TO COMMUNICATE
Hi Mark

I have know idea how I blocked you out and I have been trying to fix it ever since with no luck, and why would I block you after you are on my friends list and you are trying to help me by giving me a headsup on what was going on? I would appreciate hearing from you. I also am and auto mechanic for many years like yourself and I dont scam anyone just changed my mind from selling car as a roller! No moneys were exhanged and gave ample time to decline from selling car as a roller.
Lets all move on. I really appreciate all the help you are trying to do. Thanks again Bill

Ok now guy's let's rethink this, If the man decided to sell as a complete car instead of a roller isn't that his right to do so :?: Maybe he had a good reason for doing so , Let's please keep a open mind on this :!: :!:

Mark

Hey I tryed the accident thing with my wife when she got pregnet with the 1st kid. Well it did work with her. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: