View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 03:13 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

wait a minute Don...you came at me with your 1st reply stating i was trying to make an electric pump sound the best route to go....i have never said this and you and i have never had a one on one discussion about this..

i was just trying to give a guy some help on his set up,,which will require both pumps on his current set up...you came at me to re-hash old news you had with another person on this board..i guess you forgot who your 1st discussion was with..i don't know :?:

but make no mistake when you jump in this post ( aiming at me and putting words in my mouth)..i will respond......dont throw a rock and not expect one to be thrown back...even if i am a Mod...nowhere in the rules it says we have to roll over to inaccurate information or insults......

nobody has ganged up on anyone..i think we all have agreed that both pumps will work and its a preference..
why you trying to take it down another path ????...seriously man..if this is picking on you ..i apologize..

i think we have reached common ground on this fuel pump issue..but if you feel you must re-direct fire away..

here is your 1st post on this thread making the accusations toward me..that prompted this old news to re-hash...

(f i had my druthers on alcohol..it would be a front mounted cell with a mechancial pump...) Brian...... I am so happy to finally hear you say that! You have been making it look like an electric pump was the way to go on alcohol with a carb. Don
Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "