View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 09:32 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Default Contest for a good cause

Hey guys I seen this one another forum and thought it mihgt be a good thing to pass it on here. I copied and pasted the original post onto here that explains a lil bit on what is going on. I posted twice so far. Here is the original post with 1 minor change to it.

I'm not normally a bleeding heart and to be quite honest, I am usually somewhat skeptical of giving to supposedly "worthy causes". However, in this case I know a person who is trying to do something good for an honest reason and I don't mind supporting him. This guy's wife has MS and she is slowly deteriorating. He has entered a contest where he can win if lots of people comment on his youtube video. If any of you are up for it, it doesn't cost anything other than having a free youtube account, logging in, and posting a comment in the comments section. He is keeping a spreadsheet of where the comments come from so you can put down that you are from Racing Junk if you want to. Thanks for any of you that take the time to give this guy a hand. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAv6YEGbuTs