View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 06:07 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

i have followed the thread and have remained neutral as far as negative or postive comments...but what i will say after reading your reply is that you really need to take the extra time and return your calls..or better then this i would have some type system in place of letting the customer know by e-mail or phone call the status of their order..No matter if its what they want to hear or not....Bottom line is Customer Service.. If you recognized there was a problem in returning calls and failing to meet dead lines i can only imagine how bad it must have been to the customer...wow !...cause trust me it was magnified 100X on the customers end i assure you.....most people just want to be informed of what is going on..failure to return phone calls and things like this..particuarly when the customer is calling because they have not recieved their product when they were told they would...this is VERY bad Business and will get the customer UP-TIGHT..you have to remember most of your customers are HARD WORKING people that self support their Hobby...not some major sponsorship.......If i were in your shoes i would really correct this problem yesterday..You stand a better chance of being in business years down the line with great communication skills...

i do not know if 10% disatisfaction is Good number or not..a person would really have to look at each complaint and see what the issue was..based on your numbers..200 disatisfied customers seems like a lot to me...lets just say at an average sale of $700 per customer...this is a $140,000 worth of lost business...this number could be much greater.....what does this number become once their friends were informed and their friends informed and so on.....scary thought IMO..140k could turn into 500k in a hurry...

As they say Good news travels fast But BAD news travels faster...

i wish the best for you and your customers.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "