View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 08:59 PM
firepro65
JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by altailites
Originally Posted by firepro65
Originally Posted by Tod74
Once people start offering to meet up somewhere(I am assuming to slug it out??) then the thread becomes a joke. All that does is make grown men look like junior high boys challenging each other to a fight on the play ground. JMO If that wasn't what was meant then ignore me.
Not at all, fighting is a kids game. Too old for that crap. It is simple when you write something you leave out crap. He is local and had offered to help with the motor. He thinks that because Scott said it. It is true. In person I can show him my videos of the motor dyno all the way through the start up again today.

So I am sorry if it came off that way. in person you know you can get the facts more clearly.

Look at his post, he said he was going to offer help. Then jumped on the Dyno band wagon. Once again, sorry if I came off that way.
yes I was going to help you but when you posted my pm in the forum that's what pissed me off. that made me think wow this guy is really trying to start s. then I called Scott to bitch him out on this deal and he said wait phucker don't you want my side of the story so I said sure. so he tells me his side . I really didn't want to get involved I just pm ed you to find out why you were bashing someone that was spending 2 days on your motor dyno time and all to make it right I thought that was cool of him. oooya when and someone gives you free gaskets don't go posting it on a forum where his boss can see it :roll: Danny my be jobless come Monday . good luck with your motor and remember to put the right plugs in it :P
Hey, sorry about putting your post out there. This is why I gave you my #. This forum stuff is a B itch. Danny does not work there anymore, atleast that is what they tell me. Yes he spent the time and I am greatful if it works. It is how we got to this point that sucks. I put those plugs in to load it on a trailer. Car was hurt long before that. I had 3 melted plugs. I would post pics on here but just want to end this and move on. You can see them anytime you would like along with videos from day 1. I am sure Dyno-flo and Scott are good people. I will keep my opinions to myself from now on. Thanks for the civil responce. I Like all the opinions and I do appreciate Scott's effort in fixing the motor. Once again thanks for your reply.