Old 02-04-2010, 11:56 AM
kyspeedparts
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by TwinFoggerSBC
Dwight where is the $3320? Quick questions. Were you sent $3320 and did you receieve it with no problems and deposit the money into your bank acct? Yes or No....did YOU send the parts you were paid for or refund the money? Yes or No....simple questions...simple answers...
I don't think that your being rude to people is helping your situation. I don't have anything to hide. As far as my feedback on eBay goes, we had over 1700 positive feedbacks with 1 negetive feedback up until May of last year when my father got sick. My father has sinced passed away. We have closed our store and there were several items that did not get shipped and we had several pissed off customers. The only reason it was closed was because I couldn't keep up with it and we sure as hell weren't making much money at it. ALL of them have either been refunded or have recieved parts since. I could have stiffed them, but chose to do the right thing. Yes, you did pay for those boxes through PayPal, and yes the money was deposited into our account along with about 1300.00 more. PayPal in turn, deducted the money from our account because of the dispute you did with your credit card company or your bank. I talked with PayPal 6-8 months ago about this. We did choose not to do business with you the second time, that's why we would have been screwed if we had sent the boxes. You had one intention and one intention only....TO SCREW US. I have requested some very simple things from you to resolve this and you are the one "beating around the bush". If I owe you money and you want paid, then get me what I have asked for, period! There is over 100 pages about how you have screwed over more than one person on www.yellowbullet.com. I'm with Chris, go back to YB, LOOKS LIKE THEY REALLY LOVE YOUR THERE!!!