Old 04-15-2012, 07:19 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: jesse mcclain

Originally Posted by harbone66
Originally Posted by nitrofuel1471
I am sitting here with a bounced $55k dollar check he sent he also sent a faxed contract he calls and calls with his constant praise Jesus and God bless you! ! Its unbelievable!! He told us he's afraid to travel but how the hell are you gonna go racing if you can't travel?? I googled him got his address and everything and told him I'm handing the check over to the Maryland police! ! He's a sick SOB claiming he got 12 million in an inheritance BS!! avoid this Guy he is completely full of it!! This has been going on for two years now my husband and I just write him for fun telling him Go doesn't love liars and scanners its kind of a fun way to upset him but I would love to just go to his house And kick his butt but he's not worth the gas and tolls!!!
not worth the gas or tolls?!?!?!?! :shock:

whats $55K worth :?:
Nothing, but if was a ligitimate check draw on a bank account that's open or closed. I'm assuming he didn't send the item that the check was for. But if the check was drawn on a ligit account and it bounced not cancelled, it has room to turn it over to the state attny general for bad checkss.

JMO

Zip.