Old 11-18-2007, 03:59 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by gdmii
Welcome to the club. Now you're a believer. Now you can tell those lost souls that say you might pick up 2 tenths, or that you can't run an electric pump to pound sand. You set the hook today, now you just have to real it in. I could have sworn though that I read in a thread that you picked up a set of wheelie bars. I'm sure you've figured by now that they don't do ya much good if they're not on the car.

Congrats on the effort. The time slip will be there. Only thing left now is to get the car where it can handle it.

George
you are ohh so correct George !!! :shock: :shock: ..i do have a nice set of chrome wheelie Bars lying in the shop floor..DAMN..i was so concerned with everything else..those bars never crossed my mind...THERE ARE NOW...just like the song ("GEORIGA ON MY MIND").. :roll:

zipper not even close to hijacking..more like participating..and i like to hear others 1st time date's with their Alcohol obession.. :wink:

This Christmas santa is going to bring a cam corder...i am gonna strap her in the car and show a drivers verison..i would have give Big money to have had one in there yesterday.....although is was really a bad day at track it was ALSO A GOOD day..the learning curve shortened,,i saw what the alcohol can DO....and TRUST ME IT WILL LIGHT YOUR STUFF UP....i Feel with a front end tie down,wheelie bars and POSSIBLY a small adjust pre-load i will be able to bring her out without peddling..

We are going back today to watch the finals,,heads up 5.99 class
and the 10.5 outlaw extreme finals...2,000 payout no Entry fee.

OHH by the way the Organe Honda was there yesterday..swapping ends..all over the place...i am curiuos to see what he does..the guy is either nuts are just does't have any respect.. :idea:

later and have a great Sunday.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "