View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 09:08 AM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by mopar1968
No they haven't scammed me, It is everyday now i come on here and see either Selmer Tenn or Corinth Ms, They alway's have something going, And i have never talked to anyone from Selmer Tenn on the phone :!: :!: I think you have me mixed up with someone else :!: Try again :!: And ''Burns'' if you will look to your left i am from the south also :!: But you don't see my name on here screwing people out of money or parts,I have bought parts from people on here and paid them more than they asked, [Fair Value] Sent parts to people on here free of charge :!: I agree i have done my share of bitching on here but not screwing people :!: :!: JMO Mark Arnold
I'm generally meaning south as MS or TN there are some other users on the forum that live in this area and not all of them are bad and as far as Selmer they aren't all bad that is where my dad was born and raised!! And I have family that live in Corinth/Selmer/and other areas around here!!! And NO they aren't James or Jason!!! So don't say that!!