View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 03:58 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Outlaw your under doctors care ( I assume) and the drugs are given to you to make through the day. No, you would probably not be allowed to drive a car under those circumstances, but don't think that's what this topic was intended to say. I’ve had back trouble for almost 5 years, been to so many doctors and none can find what’s wrong with me. I have prescription pain killers that are 4 years old that I just want take. They make the pain go away, but I just don’t like taking them. New doctor as of 2 months ago and he’s helping a little.
Scooter not many days go by that I don't think about some of your post.
I have never been a drinker; to be honest never drank a single beer in my life. Have had a few mixed drinks, but I just don't have time to drink. I've always been a loner and have always done things by myself. I guess it's not much fun to drink alone. Not to mention I'm a work a-holic. That has cost me some good relationships too.
I don't judge any of you guys by your past, but I really do admire what ya'll have done to stay sober.
Scooter I hope we have the chance to meet some day and if you ever need anything my door will be open!!