Old 07-12-2009, 12:12 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default Annoying neighbors Who interupt your work

Is it just me, or do you guys ever have neighbors come over and bug you while your working on your car? I HATE THIS. Today I was sanding on my Chevelle and a neighbor came over to "See what I was up to" I kept sanding and he kept talking...Always about the super bad ass chevelle he USED to have.( I SWARE ON MY LIFE HE EVEN SAID IT HAD A VETTE MOTOR IN IT!!! LMAO) I try to be polite and talk to him, but I also kept working hoping he got the hint. I even picked up a Air sander and started sanding some body filler that didn't need sanding, just hoping the noise would shut him up and get him to leave. No luck. He just talked louder. He finally said he would let me work and then left....only to return 5 minutes later with another guy that I have never met. This guy was telling me how good he could do paint and body work...then asked if he could paint his son's Moped in our garage with my equipment cause he didn't have a compressor or a gun. I just met him. :shock: I told him I didn't think so I would be needing the garage for my stuff all summer. How the heck do you get rid of these people without getting the reputation of being the neighborhood JERK?

P.S. The second guy didn't own a bad ass car but he USED to have a scooter that would out run any 600CC Sport Bike in the eighth mile.