View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 02:20 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default bad experience with Tamraz

I bought fenders from Tamraz 2-15-10, never took them out of the box, they assured me they were high guality for fit and finish, shame on me for believing that ,got them in a good mark box. My body guy opens the boxes a couple of days ago and they are wavey (from manu) on the body line.. right fender, the left one was usable but had been repaired from the inside with a body hammer, I called them (my salesperson BH) he suggested to bring them in .He said in the original box in the condition I got them, so I could sell them to someone else ????? Now I am not sure what he meant by that but please form your own opinion. I have to be carefull what I write because the manager Todd told me to write the facts or I will hear from an attorney. Any way the second conversation today they were not very customer focused and after clearing up the managers facts on the story and situation and issues .He thought I wanted money back,all I wanted was the product I paid for, but they do not have them in stock and I cannot wait, so the cost to me to repair the fenders is 310 for both. (that gives you an idea of how bad they were)The manager did say he would try and work with me on discounted parts in the future, They offered no other recourse...That will not happen. I suggested to the manager Todd that he was not handling this sale well and that in the long run, the company will suffer. I just did my taxes and spent over 33k last year on my 2 chevelles and other projects and cars stuff. Tamraz got about 600.00 of that and they will get no more. Not good busniess pratice. Just as a side note when I bought the fenders I had asked if they have any problems with them and the sales person stated "Zero ,never any problems," I wonder what they will say now? Not sure if they advertize on RJ .I welcome feed back on this
Be care out there
JMO