Thread: Just not right
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 08:30 AM
PJ
CRAFTSMAN

Default I love this Forum section.

You guys are too funny, I love taking a beating for things I don't know about. But, Hey I can take a joke and if you need any references from the women in my bedroom, as to sexual orientation, I'll certainly provide it. PS - My Colonoscopy that I had 5 years ago is the ONLY thing that has ever entered my body (speaking of that, I need to make an appointment today to line up another 5 year checkup. they took out 3 Polyp's last time and that's no laughing matter)

Let me explain how our banner program works.

Like MANY sites out there we gain revenues from Google and the banners they place on sites. We have a department of our company that posts banner ads and one banner that is listed is this Google placed ads. They take up remnant inventory that we don't use once the sold banners are placed.

She can go in and flag types of companies on and off, but we never know what a company is going to list. Banners just appear on the site. If we feel a banner doesn't fit the model we are trying to portray on the site we kill the company that sent it to Google in the first place. However we cannot do that until AFTER the banner ran (because we don't see it beforehand) (We do allow one dating company to advertise after 9pm local time) BUT im sure the gay dating was not in the mix when it came to the sales team allowing something like that.

As in this case. (I have not see this banner in question.) If this is something that is true, we will certainly take that company's banner off the advertising platform. However we cannot do that without knowledge that this is actually running.

So. If anyone can provide us with a screen shot of any banner that has this on it, please send it to [email protected] so we can address it and remove it.

Has anyone else seen this banner? I have not. (nor do I want to, like many of you) but I can't address something I cannot see.

PS - in any thread, that you would like me to look at, and address, please send an email to [email protected] so I can look at it in a more timely nature.

I don't read every post in this Forum Section of the site.