View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 07:17 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Default ONE PERSON=ONE ID ONLY

hahahha
SHOW GUEST

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:53 pm Post subject: NHRA Game

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many of you have the new NHRA game????? I bought it a couple weeks ago and i think its better then the last one..... Just wondering who has it and what you think?????

cards5
SHOW GUEST

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:08 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think that this game was ALOT better than the last one... the prostock bikes make the game way better and also the new tracks like Englishtown are difficult to figure out but are fun... Next i think that they should put in Jet Cars and make it rain on some days so you can qualify stuff like that....

I just want everyone to count how many similarities they can find in these 2 posts and I will go ahead and add the fact that "they both have the same ip address"...I was not born just yesterday and do not like someone coming along and think I am stupid, and they are just "OH SO SMART" and that I can not tell what is going on..You are using 2 ids simple as that :!: Totally against what you agreed to when you registered for this site. How many more am I going to catch you using :roll: