Old 11-16-2018, 07:22 AM
Nucleus
SHOW GUEST

Exclamation Has anyone received an offer like this from:

Douglas Willie

I have read through your advert and from what I have seen,it is priced favorably compared to others so I want you to consider it sold to me ''AS IS'' for the asking price but you have to assure me it is as described. I am comfortable paying you via PayPal to complete this transaction because of their security when it comes to online transactions. Let me have your PayPal email and the your full name so that I can initiate the payment.Since I'm requesting this transaction to be done via PayPal, I will be responsible for all the PayPal fees/charges on this transaction,If you don't have a PayPal account kindly set one up because it is absolutely free. (www.paypal.com) Furthermore, I will hire freight agent that will come for the pickup, and also do the necessary paperwork on my behalf as soon as we are done with the payment part of the transaction.I'll like to see more recent pictures if you still have. If you don't , then lets proceed.I hope we can make this transaction as fast as possible,So kindly get back to me with the info below so I can work everything out!

Home Address and time you'll be around because i will contact the UPS agent now so please get back to me:
Full Name:
PayPal Email:
Firm Price:
Phone#:

Thanks.

Last edited by Nucleus; 11-16-2018 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Add Scammers contact info: Douglas Willie: email: [email protected] / Phone: 480-630-3177