Thread: Japan
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 08:23 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

man did i start some shi- or what.guys i just dont like sending our money or our troops to other countries.i also dont like giving my money away at home. like some of the katrina people. get a damn job and get out of the trailer. no way man its free!i worked hard all of my life. if i used my money like our government did i wouldnt have any or anything.we have already given our country away to japan , now china.watch and see uncle sam will pledge a few billon to help out.want to help out hell keep buying hondas.me, i will help out detroit.i never have own a foreign car never will.you know what really frosted my bal--. i built a harley chopper and every part and i mean every part that i ordered was mad in JAPAN OR CHINA.with a few in india and pakastan.hows that for help out the foreign countries.a damn harley. made with japan parts.didnt happen again.i made sure every part i ordered was american made.i grew up in a time in america when my generation was gonna change the world. boy did we do a good job or what. i still love you guys, i just dont agree with you.!lol