View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 07:10 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

bad68,i dont have a problem sending dirtbags to hell. i have been tested in my day. im still here so i passed the test. but i do think about the familes he leaves behind. the mom, dad sister brother. son daughter. those are the ones i think about.im sure most on here wouldnt hesitate to kill to protect their familes.what i wanted people to think about is the after, after they pull the trigger.alot happens then and i mean alot.my father was a korean war vet. when my time was here for the draft he told me he did not want me to join because for 2 reasons. one was i had a very bad attitude towards anyone that gave me trouble or talked bad to me, like drill sargents etc. and reason 2 because he believed killing would be to easy for me. it took me a few yrs to fiqure that one out but i did.and my reasons for taking a life is alot longer than the states.but i have been taught that if you have to pull your gun do not waste time thinking about it, pull gun, pull trigger. DO NOT HESITATE.OR YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO DIE.