View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 07:17 AM
nickstang545
APPRENTICE

Default Re: scammer

Originally Posted by skankr1
Originally Posted by nickstang545
I live in Albany, ky. and my name is Nick, but im not Nick Claborn. Im aclraid if i post anything on here people might think im Nick Claborn lol. I personally dont know the guy, i was just told that he would burn me if i delt with him. I have a old 88 mustang im gonna put up forsale. please dont confuse me with him lol. Because im from the same small town and have the same name. The only way i know nick is that my friends wife supposedly cheated on him with Nick Claborn, supposedly but who knows lol. I can provide I.D showing im not him lol. Thanks.
Funny, claborn5 has the same car for sale on corral.net. Bring your car to st louis. I'll give you however much you want for it + the hand of god :lol:

http://forums.corral.net/forums/show....php?t=1203915

Let me see the car he has for sale, i bought this car off Chip Avera in Liberty, TN. i traded a Yamaha warrior for it actually. Look on bowlinggreenmustangs.com, kystreets.com, all those people know me. My last name is BARBER. Seriously the only way i know NICK CLABORN is my buddys wife left him for Nick Claborn. I seen them on a harley together yesterday when i was headed to work. I can show you my license if you would like.