Thread: They're here
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 10:08 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

I suppose part of it's where you're from, part, how seriously you take your "movement" and often, different kinds of humor . . I know guys who refer to others as an "old S.O.B." and it's just a joviality to those being addressed. I know of others, who when referred to as such, will come unglued . . Thus, one has to be aware of whom he refers to as an "Old S.O.B." . . Same difference with "teabagger" . .

Me? I'm an @sshole . . probably Number One. But you can refer to me as just about anything or anybody and I just blow it off and consider the source.

Most often if it's an insult, I don't reply . . but that's me. Everybody dances different . . .

I'm kind of lucky because I've had a lot of experiences, in Racing, Politics, Art and life in general. I've also been lucky to have had many knowledgable Mentors in most of my endeavors . . And that has been passed off to me as some wisdom, some wit and at the least, some idea of what I don't know . . .

I can understand both of your outlooks, but it shouldn't divide you or the people who come here with little acrimony and more than the same interests . .