View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 01:40 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Had a membership on YB for years. Never could get into it. Seems like everyone had to dog another out before a straight answer would be given if an answer was given. I remember some guy making a comment about a certain payout at an event. Legit question ! There were a couple dozen geehas jumped all over him calling him a Phucker, keyboard racer you name it they called him that name. They guy stayed humble and replied "I apologize if I offended anyone". And he never commented on the thread again. Day or so later after 3 more pages of "Yeah! We showed the No Race car owning Keyboard racing phucker "!!!!

Some member posted a link to who the person was. He was a Multi World Street Outlaw,Realstreet,NIITTO WORLD CHAMPION X10...He had won numerous world championship classes in points and set numerous ET and MPH records......you could have heard a pindrop on that thread.
So bottom line IMO there are far TOO MANY CLOWNS over there..Yes we have lost a few in the past to YB fulltime member with NO RJ participation. I am glad they left cause they acted like a bunch of 14 yr old teenage girls..They fit in with the YB phuckers I'm certain..
I will confess I did go over to YB and got a little payback on 2 or 3 of them for their COWARD PM'S they would send me by forum and Classifieds then BLOCK ME like a real Puss before I could reply.....yeah I got you guys good and the best part is that you never had a clue who was keeping the heat on you on YB....ain't it a Bitch ! lol....Nope never will tell my handle is on that site..only one person knows and he ain't talking....LMAO !

I just think this was the perfect thread to share my little well deserved pay back on these two pricks... Well 3 pricks.....lol :P

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "