View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 03:23 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Mike been a while..hope your doing Good..did you sell the Vette..remember i am the guy from S.C Who's best Friend painted the vette a few years back.

Jim is very knowledgeable on the injections etc.....but i would say 12/13:1 is a little agressive on the static Compression you would just have to underdrive the blower so much it sort of defeats the purpose of running it (blower).that is what Jim is telling you with the pulley thing..you can make the higher compression work but it defeats the Boost ideas.
i personally would come in around 11:1 static..IMO ( still have to run alcohol)

What kind of fuel delivery you gonna have in place ?..i am sure its mechanical pump..the Loop back system Good vibrations sells is Great..it cuts out all the return lines and will feed right back into the pump eliminating the dry pump starts..
i will post a link for the loop back cars...
ohh yeah you can send that camshaft up here to Clements racing here in S.C. and they can place it on the CAM DOCTOR..it will tell you everthing. better then cam card.

also if you gonna hit it hard and sounds like you are ..i would go with aluminum rods, will abosorb the shock on the mains much better...double Key the crank and run a crank hub

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "