View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 02:14 PM
dragtrk44
SHOW GUEST

Ive JUST read this blog out of curiosity, and I have realized that it is frequented at least on this page by insincere, screwballs who have no real interest or experience in the fields to which the blower question was ask, seems they want to be here to make jokes. First Ive\ been in pro drag racing all my, actually since I was 7 years old, and IM still involved in some aspects even as a driver. Mooneyham super chargers were and still are in the top categories of pro drag racing even in the Nitro ranks. They were a highly respected and trusted supplier. sO Go and be your kind of cool some place else you guys, your not helping anyone,especially folks who have to work hard to gain the coin to rebuild such sophisticated equipment, and as are so limited, you don't know about the MOONEYHAM SUPERCHARGERS legacy, YOU SHOULD NOT EVEN BE ON THIS PAGE, its MY FIRST VISIT, AND I'm SAD TO SAY THIS PLACE IS FOR LESSER GEAR HEADS, AND as YOU EMBARRASS YOUR SELVES BY JOKING ABOUT COMPANIES YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT! YOUR WHAT WE older GUYS CALL"BENCH RACERS", as you all make YOUR REDUNDANT PUERILE RETORTS, AND clearly have NOT A LICK OF KNOWLEDGE of which you spew out your useless driveling anecdotes.