Old 03-03-2011, 03:58 PM
liby
SHOW GUEST

Default NO DOUBT SATAN IS ALIVE AND WORKING WITH IN NICK & NICHO

In February 2011 after learning about this site I posted my situation I had with Nick and Nichole. I was contacted by the duo and they begged me to remove this from the site. That this would ruin their reputation and that most of this that was on here had already been settled. I told him I was not going to ruin them because of the looks of things they had already done a good job of this before they go me.
Some of you may recall I tried to by typing an "a" on my comment. Because of the type person that I am I gave him the benefit of a doubt. Needless to say I have been led down a trail that never has exisisted. Here is the happenings on the first time. Basically the same thing has happened to us. We inquired about the 08 Rocket that he had posted in Dec. 2010the ad # was 2062585. We negotiated and made a trade car for car. The car we received was a piece. It looked nothing like the ad picture. Our kids drove 6 hrs. He could not meet them. He said he would pay the gas and we told him we were going to pay someone to come with them and he said he would pay that. He talked with them on his cell phone until they got to the Albany city limit. He became sick and sent his wife to make the deal. The temp. was in the single digits and the trade was very quick. at 4:00am He said his wife forgot to give the money to them and he would mail a money order. When they got home with the car the body was not what we saw on the picture it looked like a bulldog had chewed it and the frame was broken. We called Rocket to get the # to see what year it really was and there was no #. I told him about this. He said he wanted to make us happy I told him I wanted my car back. A few days later he called and had another chassis much better he said. He would not bring it to me and I was not going back to KY. He said he would pay a buddy to bring it. I told him we would meet in Atlanta, GA. He had his buddy bring the car and make the swap but he did not bring the headers that we ask for. While driving to Atlanta he called and said because you have been thru so much I am going to mail you those shocks that were on the car. We had already asked for them and the headers to compensated for the difference in the two chassis. Guess what still today I have no headers, no shocks and no money. He has given me a fake UPS#, and Fed ex # and now has some how managed to get a # from the post office with no package to accompany it. I have retained a lawyer. Anybody else want to contribute. He has to be stopped. I wish I would have know about this site before I had dealings with him..There has to be a way to make people aware of this before it is to late. The last transaction was in Atlanta, Ga so he may have to appear in Ga. We will see. The car pictures that you see are not the cars that you get. He strips them and part sales them almost like he doesn't want them to be identified. Makes you wonder, What's up.

Now to bring you up to date since my time away. He promised to make the deal right. Now he is going to produce a project car that my kids would love to do he said. When you ask for pictures he can never produce them his phone doesn't take pics or he has a different phone or his buddy makes pics and sends them to him and he forwards them to me. If he cannot produce a pic. then there is NOTHING there. He did manage to send a pic of a project car a bare chassis sitting on the ground with some broken pieces around it he said would come with the car. NO WAY NOT THIS TIME. NO DEAL I TOLD HIM!!!! So now he has decided that he will sell his friends car that he says is in his shop. It is a Rayburn and they do not have #'s but from the info I got from Rayburn the car was 93 or older and he said it was a 03. NO DEAL. Now he has decided that there is some one in his immediated area that is not going to race this season because his son is going to college and he called them and made a deal with them for their car. It is suppose to be a GRT . Again I ask for pic and a chassis # no pic and he gave me a # I called it it and it was not one of GRT #'s. So I ask about that. Well there is a problem. There is an oil rig broke down in front of the door and the head is off the engine. He said they were going to get a tow truck to move it. Nope did not happen then he said they were going to put the head back on and get it running. Now guess what he said now that the car can come out of the shop the people are wanting to keep the seat and the shocks. Now he was suppose to deliver this car Friday Night Feb. 25, and now they will not let him have it. So I told him that he could put those shocks on the car that he had guess what they are gone. I told him to tell them to take the seat and shocks, put junkers on it get it on a trailer and come on. Guess what he called back now they will leave the shocks and just take the seat. But now his driver cannot come until the next day. So now it is Sat. and there are more excuses or should I just say LIES....... He said on Sunday Evening that his friend had the car on a trailer that he was going an hour and half out of the way to p/up a motor and bring the car down here he would be here at 7:30 in the morning. He said his friend owed him a favor and was going to pick up a car in Atlanta for his self. So he did not mind to help him out. I ask for this guys name and phone # he gave me a name and #. Sundaynight I asked him straight up is there a car or not. Just be honest and tell me the truth. He said I do not like it when you refer to calling me a LIAR. I need to get off the phone and he hung up. As I was looking at the number to call back I saw the same # that he gave to me for his friend that Nichole had given to me back in Jan. to get in touch with her. It was oneof their other #'s. So I called back and guess who answered the phone, Nichole. I told her about the # oh no that is not my # I told her I was not that good she gave me the # and that I had talked to her on it. She said I do not know what is going on I will go and talk to him and call you back.
I ask her was there really a car oh yes she said. She said that he left so mad she did not know what he was talking about. So she said she would call me back. So she did and this is what I was told. We will bring you the car we will have this guy if he is not to far gone to bring it back and we will delilver it no later that dark on Monday.I swear on my WORD. I can get a baby sitter my mother will keep the kids we need some time to talk anyway and this will be good for us. I PROMISE!!!!!! I told her
that we were coming to get it and she said you don't have to do that
we need to get this cleared up. I told her the trailer was ready she said
you don't want to do that because if you get up here and he doesn't want to give you the car you will get mad and the law will get envolved and it will be a big mess. So Monday came I have not heard from the duo so around lunch I called. He answered the phone hey how far are you from Atlanta. We will be there shortly. I will call you back later. Never heard a word. So I called again. He pretends that he has no service and that he cannot hear you. This is his conversation with himself to try and make me think that he is lost. I do not have any reception I am lost. I am on a hill. I do not know were I am at. Right!!!
Probably standing in his yard. So this goes on for about 4 hrs monday afternoon. He called my house and told my son He needed me to call him it was important. Well I had been calling. But someone has to answer to make contact.
These two people are sick and I mean Mentally.. To fabricate the stories that I have heard and probably heard more that what I have put in here , a person has to have some type of issue. I sent them an email and I told them that they have no respect for themselves much less anyone else.
Here are some of the things that I was told:
She told me I swear on my childs life.
I swear on my word. Which is no count just as his isn't .
She operates under these name that I have heard of
Laura, Nichole, P.butler, and York.
I do believe that there are other people in with them also, and there is someone that will contact you on this site and be friend you personally so that you can talk to them and it is either one of them under a bogus site of one of their associates. They are impossing that they want to side with you to get your information. So becareful who you talk to personnally.
The Forum tab needs to be changed to alert watch or something that would indicate a reason to search this. Most of the time you go to what you are looking for and get off the site. Like most of us it is to late when we find it.
But there is one thing that I can say and I hope that those of you that have been deceived as I have can relate to the following. I believe that you can because you know your heart and you have one.

THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT SATAN IS AT WORK WITHIN THE LIVES OF NICK AND NICHOLE CLAIBORN. I DO HOPE THAT THEY KNOW ONE DAY THEY WILL STAND BEFORE GOD ALMIGHTY, MIGHTIER THAN THEY ARE. OUR GOD WILL CALL OUT ALL OUR NAMES AND ASK HIM WHY THEY DID WHAT THEY DID. I HAVE THE SATISFACTION WITHIN MY
SOUL THAT THEY WILL BE CAST IN TO THE LAKE OF FIRE AND BURN FOREVER. WON'T THATY BE A BEAUTIFUL BURN OUT!!!!!! AMEN..
GOD WILL PROVIDE FOR ALL OF US THAT DO RIGHT.