View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 01:14 PM
mikkey
APPRENTICE

Default TRUCK'S

Alot depends when it comes to A big truck, one important fact is how the privious owner took care of it??miles on A gas truck makes A big difference, compared to A deisel, correct me if I'am wrong?(sounds like you sold your truck alittle bit cheap)asking 24,000 for A 04 is right in line, give's you alittle room to work, I have been in Donn's truck acouple weaks back,Heck I didn't want to tough anything it is that clean and let me tell you it is one nice unit, now whom ever looks at that truck will know on site that this truck has been maintained very well, And knowing Donn he has it standing tall inside and out, he's just that kind of guy, and the cusomer will know that at veiwing. Like you said look in the book's, everyone wants A deal but sometimes it may cost alittle bit more to get that deal,but your happy in the end...So shop till ya drop, I know one thing I would'nt buy out of A auction, unless you can do A carfax on the spot???Unless you just plan on turning it. Just my 2cent's :idea: :idea: :idea: